The Twatter FeedMy Tweets
- Happy Independence Day! 07.04.15
- overread 06.30.15
- Mandatory childhood vaccinations… in California 06.29.15
- Mondays… and mornings… and working… 06.29.15
- A farewell to Boston 06.28.15
- The benefits of marriage 06.28.15
- The march of marriage equality. 06.28.15
- #marriageequality #lovewaitsnomore 06.26.15
Posts By Subject
Tagsadorable Affordable Care Act blog stats drinking family health care management health care system holidays hot man human rights individual mandate insurance exchanges marriage equality Medicaid Expansion moody NYE opinion overheard overread public health reality TV ridiculous someecards travel twitter vacation winter workout
Category Archives: funny sayings
Do you ever have the urge to tell someone to shut the f*ck up, even when they aren’t talking?
This about sums it up for most of us.
During orientation for EPIC regarding certain orders in the medical record: At ILH, we never expect anything to be normal
What are we going to discuss next? The snow removal plan for Mexico City!?
Half of this place looks like someone raided a Vineyard Vines store, and the other half looks straight out of Beetlejuice There’s only one way you yank it, and it’s out.
It’s early afternoon – if you’re still sitting in your office chair, you should probably get up and walk around to avoid a blood clot in your leg. Or to judge or complain about your coworkers…