I previously posted that I’ve been traveling a lot for fellowship interviews and commented on some of my travel habits and was curious if anyone else has any flying rituals.
Well, after traveling a lot, I’m feeling less than warm and fuzzy toward my fellow travelers and am now on to the things that drive me absolutely crazy.
- People slowly walking in the airport. Um… hello!? It’s an airport; people have places to go!
- The security line – the TSA doesn’t actually bother me at all. Frankly if they are keeping me safe, I’m all for whatever you need to do. What drives me crazy are the people in the security line who don’t realize they have to take their laptop and toiletries out and their shoes off. All of which means that the security line takes long.
- The confused look on people’s faces as they try to find their seats. Um… the seats are in numeric order…
- Passengers who put their coats in the overhead bin… immediately after the flight attendants ask passengers NOT to put their coats in overheard bins.
- Having to check your carry on baggage at the gate, and then discovering there is ample room in the overhead bins.
I’m sure there are more. Feel free to chime in!