If you can’t be grateful for what you already have, what makes you think you’d be grateful with more?
I’m not going to censor myself to comfort your ignorance.
The Twatter FeedMy Tweets
- Happy Independence Day! 07.04.15
- overread 06.30.15
- Mandatory childhood vaccinations… in California 06.29.15
- Mondays… and mornings… and working… 06.29.15
- A farewell to Boston 06.28.15
- The benefits of marriage 06.28.15
- The march of marriage equality. 06.28.15
- #marriageequality #lovewaitsnomore 06.26.15
Posts By Subject
Tagsadorable Affordable Care Act blog stats drinking family health care management health care system holidays hot man human rights individual mandate insurance exchanges marriage equality Medicaid Expansion moody NYE opinion overheard overread public health reality TV ridiculous someecards travel twitter vacation winter workout