Just a few things I’ve picked up while I’ve been here.
1) Gynecology is really just a legal way of raping women. If you dont believe me, think about this the next time you or someone you know goes to the gynecologist and has a transvaginal ultrasound. The ultrasound wand is shaped like a penis.
2) Sick people smell. Trauma patients smell even worse.
3) Coffee makes civilized living possible in these chaotic times. (Thank you Mugg and Bean, the Starbucks of South Africa)
4) That being said, the British definitely did things right because having high teas is by far one of the best experiences one can have.
5) That being said, nothing really compares to a good glass of South African wine.